- Quad Store™ – DSO138 2.4″ TFT 1Msps Digital oscilloscope kit for DIY It’s easy to solder.
- Oscilloscope functions with no fancy features. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly
- It uses 2.4-inch TFT LCD (320 X 240 dotmatrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays nice
- Detailed assembly instructions in color printed are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematic.
Note: A 9V DC power supply is required to run DSO138. Power supply is not included in the kit. It is recommended to use the 5V-to-9V
Firmware Download: Click Here to download the latest firmware.
User Guide/ Manual: Click Here to download the manual for QuadStore DSO138 Oscilloscope.
- Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div – 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Coupling modes include DC / AC / GND
- The horizontal time base range: 10μs / Div – 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- With automatic, regular and one-shot mode, easy to capture the moment waveform
- Available rising or falling edge trigger
- Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions
- Observable trigger waveform before (negative delay)
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function)
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source
- Size: Approx. 116*75*1mm
- Material: PCB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.