DIY Line Following robot car kit using arduino-compatible Uno R3, L293D shield, IR sensor with step by step video tutorial
- Quad Store – Make a simple 100% working line following robot car using our arduino-compatible Uno R3. L293D shield and IR Sensors
- Detailed STEP by STEP high quality video tutorial. You cannot go wrong with line following robot car any more. Make the car in under 15 minutes.
- We have simplified the parts used, pre-soldered the L293D analog pins, DC motor wires to make it simple for assembly.
- Included battery holder has ON-OFF switch with DC jack, so forget about fitting a separate switch and save time..
- Download instructions about source code and circuit diagrams are provided with the kit.
Out of stock