Quad Store IR Proximity Sensor for line follower and Obstacle sensing Robots IR Sensor (2Pcs)
- There is an obstacle, the green indicator light on the circuit board
- Detection distance: 2 ~ 30cm
- Detection angle: 35 °
- Comparator chip: LM393
- 3mm screw holes for easy mounting
Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tubes. When the transmitted light waves are reflected back, the reflected IR waves will be received by the receiver tube. The onboard comparator circuitry does the processing and the green indicator LED comes to life.
The module features a 3 wire interface with Vcc, GND and an OUTPUT pin on its tail. It works fine with 3.3 to 5V levels. Upon hindrance/reflectance, the output pin gives out a digital signal (a low-level signal). The onboard preset helps to fine tune the range of operation, effective distance range is 2cm to 80cm.
Connections with Arduino
- Easy to assemble and use
- Onboard detection indication
- Effective distance range of 2cm to 80cm
- A preset knob to fine-tune distance range
- There is an obstacle, the green indicator light on the circuit board.
Package Includes :
2 x IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.