Quad Store Micro SD Storage Board, Micro SD TF Card Memory Shield Module SPI, Micro SD Adapter- Arduino, ARM and Other MCU
- Power supply: 4.5V – 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter of 2.2mm
- Control Interface: GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS
- Size: 45 x 28mm
- Net weight: 6g
Add the desired memory to your Arduino project to store the data, Media etc. Micro SD Card Reader Module also called Micro SD Adaptor which is designed for dual I/O voltages. The Module is a simple solution for transferring data to and from a standard SD card. The pinout is directly compatible with Not only with Arduino as shown in the diagram in below, but can also be used with other microcontrollers. Micro SD Card Reader Module has an SPI interface which is compatible with any sd card and it uses 5V or 3.3V power supply which is compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega.SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics.
There are total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin; 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V as level converter chip, Micro SD card supply.
With this Module, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal
Note: Product image may vary in terms of design, Colour of PCB from actual product.
Interfacing with Arduino Uno:
- Support Micro SD Card (<=2G), Micro SDHC card (<=32G) (high-speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface.
1 x Micro SD Card Reader Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.