- Quad Store’s Uno R3 microcontroller is an arduino-compatible board made of high quality material.
- 100% Compatibility with Arduino IDE, Sensors and Codes. Works the similar way as the other boards.
- Comes with unique black pcb with Quad Store logo and name. Gold plated technology ensures that board are high quality compared to other clones.
- Operating Voltage : 5V Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) PWM Digital I/O Pins .6 Analog Input Pins, Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- User manual/guide can be downloaded from manufacturers site.
Quad Store’s Arduino-Compatible UNO R3 microcontroller board ATmega328P & ATMEGA16U2 with 1 feet USB cable
Quad Store’s Uno R3 an Arduino Compatible board with color pin header made of ATmega328P & ATMEGA16U2 chip. (Includes USB cable )
What is Quad Store’s Uno R3 open source Arduino-Compatible board ?
Uno R3 is based on opensource hardware platform which means the design is made publicly available so that anyone can study, modify, distribute, make, and sell the design or hardware based on that design. Quad Store’s Uno R3 board is made in a similar fashion which is more focused on providing “Quality” boards rather that the cheap clones.
Our boards are 100% compatible with arduino IDE, sensors and codes.
Why Quad Store’s Uno R3 board?
1. Board is made of black pcb with gold plated technology which is the best in terms of industrial standards quality and can provide long life. It is 100% compatible with arduino IDE, sensors and codes.
2. Color Pin Head for Easy Identification Red for Power Section, Blue for Analog I/O, Green for Digital I/O.
3. This makes it really easy to figure out where to connect sensors, or to identify which side is Analog (blue) or Digital (green)
4. Package comes with USB cable.
5. Quality check on each board to make sure the bootloaders are up to date.
1. Quad Store’s Uno R3 board.
2. USB cable.
19 in stock