Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
We offer FREE shipping for order value above Rs 1000/-. Order value lesser that thatwill be charged a flat rate courier charges of Rs 100/-
Currently we are accepting only prepaid orders. You can use Netbanking, Debit Cardand Wallet option for making payment. We do not support Credit Card and Cash On Delivery(COD) options.
Once your order is shipped you will receive the courier tracking number. Your can track the status of your order from the respective courier companies website.
We use courier service like Fedex, DTDC and IndiaPost depending on the service availability for your city pincode.
All your data is completely safe while using our website. Our website is HTTPS and you could verify the same next to the address bar. All your data like password, card information etc is private when it is sent to our website.
- You will receive an email confirmation with Order detail.
- Your order will be in “Processing” status.
- Once your order is packed and shipped it will changed to “Shipped” status and then “Completed”.
- Once order is shipped you will receive courier tracking details.
Yes, you will receive hard copy GST invoice with your package. If you need the soft copy of the invoice then please contact us and we will email you.
If you want to claim ITC on your order then please inform us with your GSTIN in the”additional comments” section of the Checkout page when you place the order.
- No, we do not customize the kits based on your requirement if you are an individual customer. Even in the existing kits which are sold in our website we cannot add or remove any of the components.
- Yes, we can provide you a customized kit if you are a larger organization like schools, educational institutions, coaching centers, online training providers where we require a minimum order quantity (MOQ) not less than 100 kits with a delivery timeline of more than 45 days. We can also provide OEM services with your brand name and logo printed on the labels.